- Can I leave or store my luggage somewhere?
Titanic : The Artifact Exhibition offers visitors a cloakroom where bags and coats can safely be stored.
- What is timespan is advised for a visit to the exhibition?
Every visit can visit at his own pace. There is no time limit for a visit (thought we close our doors at 18:00 h). The estimated duration of a visit is 1:30 h.
- Can I bring a buggy or a stroller in Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition?
Palais 2 and the exhibition space itself are accessible with a buggy.
- What is the average time for waiting in line?
Entrance tickets for Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition are sold within timeslots of 30 minutes. In case there are waiting lines before visitors can enter the exhibition, every half hour sharp, the waiting line for this specific timeslot will be granted entrance to the exhibition. This means that visitors that have bought their tickets in advance (by mail or by phone), shall never have to wait more than 30 minutes before entering the exhibition.
If you prefer buying your tickets at the ticket desk, a queue time might be necessary, according to the number of tickets available. In order to guaranty a relaxed visit for all, the maximum capacity of visitors will be limited every 30 minutes. The number of available tickets might be limited.
- I want to visit the exhibition in group, is this possible?
Of course. Groups can find all the information on the rates, the conditions, special actions in the menu ‘Groups & Schools’ on our website.
- Is photography allowed in Palais 2?
Taking photographs are not allowed.