Tickets and rates
- Is it a good idea to buy my tickets in advance?
In order to assure yourself of a relaxed visit and avoid waiting in line, we strongly advise you to buy your tickets before your visit:
- Online : www.yetix.be
- By phone : 070 79 00 70
- On site: at the ticket desk (the number of available tickets might be limited)
- What is a timeslot?
According to the exhibitions maximum capacity, tickets for Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition will be sold within timeslots of 30 minutes. Visitors should keep this in mind when planning their visit. Once you have a ticket with a fixed date and hour, the visitor can use this for one entrance at the time indicated (and the next 30 minutes).
- Does Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition offer special ticket rates for school visits?
Of course. Schools and teachers can find all the requested informations, the conditions and special offers in the menu ‘Groups & Schools’ on our website
- Is there a family reduction when visiting Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition?
There is a reduction available. The price of a family ticket (max. 2 adults and 2 children) is 50 € instead of 57,60 € at the normal rates.
- Can I scan the entrance ticket from my smartphone?
For now, this is not yet possible. If you don’t have the possibility to print your own ticket at home, a person of the welcoming staff will ask you for identification in order to compare the name printed on the ticket.